Saturday 2 July 2011

A Bit of an Introduction

OK, this my first foray into the world of blogging, so I guess I'll do a bit of an introduction.

I run an animation company called FiveFootEight although sometimes it's FiveFootEight Design. If you just say you're FiveFootEight, people tend to get confused and, before you ask, yes. Yes, I am. We're a Production Company that makes films and animations to help other companies market their products and we try our very best to make them fun and creative.

I'm going to use this blog to post about projects that we're working on and things like that. I've also set up another blog where I'll be writing about the animation process so that you can get an idea of the different stages that are involved in the production of an animated film.


I've set up yet a third blog where I'll be dropping any posts that maybe aren't directly related to either of those things. Thoughts and links to animations, films and websites I've come across, ideas I had in the shower, things like that.


Hopefully, I'll be writing something at least semi-regularly. For now, I'm just saying hello.


Andrew



No comments:

Post a Comment